Thursday 29 May 2014

Computer Lab

Hyenas
The three flapped their lips
while surfing online.
The all must have missed
the god damn Quiet sign.


The Thinker
He sat in the corner
with his Arizona drink.
Man what a loner...

I'm just thirsty 
I think.


Manly
A dude left the room
with his pink backpack.
I wonder if his girlfriend
asked for her pack back.


HEY!
Hey you!
I know you!
I haven't seen you in a while!
How have you been?
Are you well?
Man it's been a long time!
I like your new glasses!
Did you get taller since I last saw you?
Oh...
Wait...

That's not you.


A Poem for the Children
Hello Ms Chair!
with your squeaky squeak squeak.

Good evening Mr Fuse Box!
with your whirr whirr whirr.

Oh hi Mr Keyboard!
with your clicky click clack.

Computer lab pals
with your computer lab sounds,
will you all please shut the fuck up
I'm trying to study.


The Great Suffering
It feels like rain
and oh the pain
I didn't bring
my umbrella again.


Spanish Professor
My professor speaks Spanish
I can't understand poop
He might well be a radish
So at least he's good in soup


Bald
The light
it burns
as it bounces off his head

I wish
he turned
to blind someone else instead.


Let the Bodies
Nobody has no body
Everybody for every body
Anybody has any body

What the fuck is an antibody

No comments:

Post a Comment