Tuesday 11 November 2014

Poems #2

Poems #2
More poems!
Said the thing
Living in my head

You got 'em!
Said the me
Lying in my bed

Serious Grown Up Poetry
I'm a big grown up!
I do all my taxes!
Drink whiskey in all the cups!
Heh heh heh heh asses.

Funny Bunny
Billy was silly and
Bunny was funny.
Molly was jolly and
Pappy was having none of this shit.

Never Repeat a Joke
Never repeat a joke
They teach that in comedy class
Even on stage as you choke
Heh heh heh heh heh heh ass

Cooks!
Cooks are dumb!
I hate cooks!
They think they are so useful
All of them say they're good at what they do
They keep thinking that without them, the world would end
I hate how they say they're better than us because they're made out of metal and can travel at speeds over a hundred kilometers per hour
Oh wait
I'm thinking of cars

Art
Art transcends being
It can bring
the strongest to their knees
the hopeless to their pleas
Art is the fresh sunlight pouring over
the vibrant canopy of leaves
Art is the roaring of the flames
as it tears lives and dreams asunder
But art is one thing, if any at all,
most of it is poop. Smelly smelly poop

An Actual Poem
Life is
carrying a bucket of water
with a hole in the bottom
in the pouring rain

The Happiest Feeling in the World
The morning light poured like a golden fog into the waking streets
The birds sang their symphony to the warming world below
The plants reached out through the dew to greet their flying friends
While I slept in bed not giving a shit on fucking Saturday

Send Help!
Send help! I'm trapped
in this desolate barren world
Disdain and rejection
met my every chance at escape

Send help! Please I'm stuck
I'm afraid I might die here
It won't be long, the end is near
Oh wait. It's push not pull

I Hate Babies
Babies are dumb
They drool and crawl
They sit on their bum
And turn into y'all

I am a Regular Person
"I'm normal!" I claim
"I have a computer!
We're both just the same,
I like fruits in my pooper!"

No comments:

Post a Comment