Monday 15 April 2013

Week 2 of VEDA 2013

Another week as gone by and I managed to keep up this project! This is definitely going to be one of the biggest accomplishment of my life (exaggeration, but still significant).

Given, I cheated a couple of times by uploading my "stock videos" and I wasn't able to upload the video on time sometimes, but the important thing is that I'm still putting out a video for every day of the month. It's more like Video Every Day in April.

Here's the YouTube playlist of all of my VEDA posts so far..

And after the jump is all of my videos from Week II of VEDA 2013!



Day 8 - I review the app Transit Now Toronto to avoid having to show my camera-not-ready face

Day 9 - I talk about zombies and British English and their vloggers.

Day 10 - I go through my Twitter archives and find some of the "firsts" tweets from my past.

Day 11 - WEIRD DREAMS


Day 12 - I cheated with footage I took from the front of a subway train travelling through the tunnel. It's still cool footage though!


Day 13 - Self explanatory title: Roll up the rim, Pescetarianism, and Max interprets art.


Day 14 - I explain why I use the name Yenny on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment