Sunday 7 April 2013

Week 1 of VEDA13 (Vlog Every Day in April 2013)

I have successfully completed my first week of VEDA. I'm very happy that I started the project, but there comes a certain time of day every single day where I just want to kick myself for doing it.

Here, you can make the preferential decision to
a) Ignore my offering of daily videos
b) Check them out via
     i) this post, after the jump break
     ii) on my YouTube playlist where they will automatically be played, one by one.

GO!
Oh hey, nice of you to check them out here. Pick and choose what you would like to see! (but I recommend all of them)

Day 1: Where I introduce my project and my feelings about it.

Day 2: Where I recap my Tuesday and talk about energy drinks and the Lunik AGM.

Day 3: Where I talk about the new community photo project happening on campus #momentGL

Day 4: Where I talk about the awesome things that happened that day.

Day 5: Where I briefly talk about and show footage from my LeaderShape reunion.

Day 6: Where I threw together a 30s video from the Consulate General of Korea in Toronto making a Psy reference in his keynote presentation.
Day 7: Where I discuss the topic of maintaining a public image online.

No comments:

Post a Comment