Wednesday 2 January 2013

Sketching in 2012

I flipped through my 2012 daily Moleskine agenda and browsed through my drawings for ones I could share here. I couldn't be bothered with the white balancing when snapping pics with my camera phone (because its the only digital camera I own) so here is a collage of my sketches from 2012 in random order and white balances.
*click to enlargen

I distinctly remember drinking too much coffee at our cafe that day.

I was on a weird sugar high. Shut up, you know what I'm talking about.

I had a muffin obsession last year. And then I deemed them too fattening and have stopped consuming them like Cookie Monster does with those chocolate chip cookies.


The dude on the bottom was supposed to be my French prof from last year

Super tall asian guy got off my bus and we were walking together through the station for a bit. He was really tall o_o



One of my first attempts at drying a dinosaur. After a couple of drafts it resulted in the following.


I was sketching people at church.

The result of listening to GOGOBOYS' Can U on repeat for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment