Friday 25 January 2013

Sometimes I like making stories from the gifs I've collected over my years in the internet.

True story

I was sitting in the new QNC building, listening to my music and looking out the big wall sized window:

When I noticed the a cute girl outside staring at me.

At first I didn't know what to do:


But I put on my smoothest and coolest look and checked if she was still staring:

She was and she was playing with her hair. My brain was like:


I smiled and waved all excited-like:

My friend stared at where I was staring and asked "what are you grinning about?":


But then the cute girl just walked away:


How could she do this to me:

I went back to studying and eventually went outside:

The whole wall of "windows" I was looking through was a one-way mirror:


No comments:

Post a Comment